Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Scenic Picture Thread  (Read 48094 times)

Offline Stone

• Z900RS Member
  • Bike: Root Beer & Orange
  • Town / City: Ramsey
Re: Scenic Picture Thread
« Reply #360 on: November 09, 2019, 02:21:46 AM »
The Vulcan S was mine before I got the RS and passed it on to my son...I can't say a bad word about it, I love that bike!  It's great fun to ride, handles well and has plenty of get-up-and-go to be a blast to ride.   What I tell people, especially new riders, is that it has plenty of power to be fun to ride but not so much that you have to worry about it running away from you.  It's a great choice in that price range!

As for keeping up, it does just fine.  Of course when I crank the throttle on the RS it takes a bit for my son to catch up on the S but that's to be expected as these bikes aren't in the same weight class.  But again, the S is a blast to ride and the difference is a non-issue when we're out riding.

Offline Stone

• Z900RS Member
« Reply #361 on: November 09, 2019, 02:26:06 AM »
Oh, and the pics are a mix of the Catskills, Adirondacks and Harriman State Park...all in New York state.

Offline CaliZed9

• Z900RS Master
  • Bike: Z900RS-Hayabusa
  • Town / City: Coarsegold CA.
« Reply #362 on: November 10, 2019, 02:25:26 AM »
208 miler today in and around the Park.  Spectacular weather and very little traffic in my direction.  Yashouldabenthere!

Offline Motodave

• Z900RS Member
  • Town / City: NorCal
« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2019, 04:42:15 AM »
*Originally Posted by CaliZed9 [+]
208 miler today in and around the Park.  Spectacular weather and very little traffic in my direction.  Yashouldabenthere!

This was yesterday? I was there :)

I love the early hours best

Offline CaliZed9

• Z900RS Master
  • Bike: Z900RS-Hayabusa
  • Town / City: Coarsegold CA.
« Reply #364 on: November 11, 2019, 05:30:13 AM »
Yes, yesterday.  Nice shot.  Early morning and late afternoon sun is great.  I seldom ride early, kind of an insomniac so I sleep late. 

Online flynbulldog

• Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: lotobikes
  • Town / City: Greensboro NC
« Reply #365 on: November 11, 2019, 12:42:38 PM »
*Originally Posted by Motodave [+]
This was yesterday? I was there :)

I love the early hours best

WOW! that is an amazing shot.  that is marketable son, I'd take that down right now and get it into the hands of a reseller...
I've made my living as a photographer and images like that dont come around every day.

Offline Stone

• Z900RS Member
« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2019, 01:59:53 PM »
 :152:

Offline Motodave

• Z900RS Member
  • Town / City: NorCal
« Reply #367 on: November 11, 2019, 11:53:36 PM »
*Originally Posted by flynbulldog [+]
WOW! that is an amazing shot.  that is marketable son, I'd take that down right now and get it into the hands of a reseller...
I've made my living as a photographer and images like that dont come around every day.

Thanks man!

Photography is a bit of a hobby for me, and I sell a few prints here and there. That shot is the latest on my webpage :)
I find motorcycles and photography go hand in hand, in fact motorcycle were why I started and then I got carried away with the landscape stuff.

Most of my moto photography has been done off my suzuki, as I have tons of room for gear. Not so much on the Kawa.One of the reasons I wanted the Z900 was because it is such a gorgeous bike. I haven't yet taken the time for a real photo shoot (I will) but have manged some decent snapshots with available gear. And since this IS a scenic picture thread here's a few I like from my first 4 months of ownership

Online flynbulldog

• Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: lotobikes
  • Town / City: Greensboro NC
« Reply #368 on: Yesterday at 01:40:55 PM »
absolutely gorgeous! I really appreciate your skill and talent.  :046: