Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Kellermann turn signals  (Read 10420 times)

Offline halbie

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900RS Master
  • Bike: 2018 Z900RS (black)
  • Town / City: Portland
Re: Kellermann turn signals
Reply #30 on: March 18, 2020, 02:33:46 PM
More shots of my install of the Kellermann Bullets

Online mfairplay

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: Z900RS
  • Town / City: Cape Cod, Mass.
Reply #31 on: March 18, 2020, 06:34:02 PM
I like those. Very clean install.

Offline Burgandy25

• Z900RS Member
  • Bike: Z900rs Cafe
  • Town / City: Lansing, MI, USA
Reply #32 on: March 29, 2020, 08:05:30 PM
Can we get some pictures of the bullet dfs running?

I was  looking into these as well but decided to just get the Euro LED signals for less than half the total cost and put the rest into heated grips.  :027:

Offline halbie

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900RS Master
  • Bike: 2018 Z900RS (black)
  • Town / City: Portland
Reply #33 on: March 29, 2020, 08:55:33 PM
*Originally Posted by Burgandy25 [+]
Can we get some pictures of the bullet dfs running?

I was  looking into these as well but decided to just get the Euro LED signals for less than half the total cost and put the rest into heated grips.  :027:

My bike's in the shop for routine maintenance so can't take photos right now. But they look pretty much just like as shown here: https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/6149/kuryakyn-by-kellermann-bullet-1000-collection.  My one comment is that the front white LED running-light rings are not as bright a white as the Kawi LED headlight. So, they're both white, but not identical white. I understand the $ issue, and make no claim that they're "worth" the price in any sense other than my personal satisfaction and aesthetic taste. In other words, I think they're really nice and am very happy with the purchase, but I didn't buy them based on any other value proposition.

Also, if you have a tail tidy and/or fairing, there are some complications that I can provide insight about if you're interested.

Offline Burgandy25

• Z900RS Member
  • Bike: Z900rs Cafe
  • Town / City: Lansing, MI, USA
Reply #34 on: March 29, 2020, 09:40:07 PM
*Originally Posted by halbie [+]
My bike's in the shop for routine maintenance so can't take photos right now. But they look pretty much just like as shown here: https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/6149/kuryakyn-by-kellermann-bullet-1000-collection.  My one comment is that the front white LED running-light rings are not as bright a white as the Kawi LED headlight. So, they're both white, but not identical white. I understand the $ issue, and make no claim that they're "worth" the price in any sense other than my personal satisfaction and aesthetic taste. In other words, I think they're really nice and am very happy with the purchase, but I didn't buy them based on any other value proposition.

Also, if you have a tail tidy and/or fairing, there are some complications that I can provide insight about if you're interested.

I so totally want them, as they look fantastic, I wanted the took my ol Thruxton had, amber running lights up front, with all red out back.  I just spent a bit on a helmet, jacket, and a few other things for my bike.  I think my spending for this season is over already lol.

Offline luishcorreia

• Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: z900rs
  • Town / City: Lisbon
Reply #35 on: August 07, 2020, 08:09:18 AM
*Originally Posted by hell-wart [+]

Hi. The Attos is what I have in mind. Did you get any  special adapters to install them on the OEM indicators slots?

Thanks

Online Toro

• Z900RS Member
  • Bike: Yamaha MT-01/Z900RS
  • Town / City: Stuttgart
Reply #36 on: August 07, 2020, 09:50:29 AM
I think you may need a different relay for these.
best regards

Offline luishcorreia

• Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: z900rs
  • Town / City: Lisbon
Reply #37 on: August 07, 2020, 03:08:02 PM
Went with the motogadget mo.blaze pin indicators (x4), and the R&G adapters.

Will post pictures and feedback once they arrive and are set up. Thanks for all the help