Thought Id post some pics of this bike as I spent about 12 months resurrecting it after a truck failed to give way... you can guess the rest...
Results were fairing smashed, cowl smashed, forks totaled, front wheel looked more like a figure '8', Yoshi crushed and a multitude of small things... mirrors, pegs etc.
New parts included fork tubes & seals, discs front & rear, Pirelli Diablo Rosso II's, new genuine mirrors and front indicators, chain, sprockets, headstem bearing. Had to re weld the headstem steering stop as it was broken off. Checked the frame, wasnt bent. Hardest parts to locate were decent fairings and cowl. The back end of the Yoshi was crushed so I shortened it by about 4 inches and panel beated the end cap and refitted it and relocated the badge after cutting the 'yoshimura' part off it which was all scratched. The shortened can sounds really good! The bike was originally silver but after an exhaustive search I could not source original fairing stickers so I decided to paint it K7 Kwaka green. I think it came out pretty good.
I finished this about the middle of last year just before I got sick and only rode it a few times - rides like a new bike!