Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Hello ! In love with my Z  (Read 708 times)

Online Seventies four e

• Z900RS Member
  • Town / City: Staffs
Re: Hello ! In love with my Z
Reply #20 on: October 10, 2020, 08:36:08 AM
Hello and welcome to Z900rs I'm 100% sure you have made the correct choice by avoiding the triumph.
I'm in England UK and Canada to us is difficult to comprehend in vastness and extremes.
I have recently watched ed marsh and is incredible girlfriend Rachel take on Canada in his c90 adventures Alaska to Argentina.
I now understand what you mean by riding season. The people of Canada were incredibly welcoming to ED and RACHEL apart from the police in the big city.
If you can find a hour please take a look at true character in your wonderful country.
Many happy safe miles on your beautiful bike.

Offline JoH

• Z900RS Pro
  • Town / City: Atlanta
Reply #21 on: October 11, 2020, 01:59:05 PM
 :400: from Atlanta

Offline MissZ900RS

• Z900RS Member
Reply #22 on: October 17, 2020, 06:06:50 AM
*Originally Posted by Seventies four e [+]
Hello and welcome to Z900rs I'm 100% sure you have made the correct choice by avoiding the triumph.
I'm in England UK and Canada to us is difficult to comprehend in vastness and extremes.
I have recently watched ed marsh and is incredible girlfriend Rachel take on Canada in his c90 adventures Alaska to Argentina.
I now understand what you mean by riding season. The people of Canada were incredibly welcoming to ED and RACHEL apart from the police in the big city.
If you can find a hour please take a look at true character in your wonderful country.
Many happy safe miles on your beautiful bike.

Thank you !
I love Ed Marsh too !!! And I have watched a few of his adventures : The Vietnam one and the one with his girlfriend.
He's a true inspiration with Noraly of Itsy Boots ! These two inspire me to someday do the same.
Cheers !

Offline MissZ900RS

• Z900RS Member
Reply #23 on: October 17, 2020, 06:09:31 AM
*Originally Posted by Nobby [+]
Hi Miss  :158:  Bienvenue!

I had a T120 which I traded for my Z900rs

Itís only my opinion of course, but having owned both bikes I find the Kawasaki superior in every way

I love mine too  :001:

Thanks !!! This comforts me in my decision to go with the RS !

Offline MissZ900RS

• Z900RS Member
Reply #24 on: October 17, 2020, 06:15:02 AM
*Originally Posted by JoH [+]
:400: from Atlanta

Thank you !!!