Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: How to video's our bike specific  (Read 990 times)

Offline kes2463

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: Z900RS 2018 Black
  • Town / City: MelkshamWilts
How to video's our bike specific
on: June 17, 2020, 10:55:25 AM
Really aimed at the admins I guess but these home produced "How To" videos are great  :046: :062:

Over time they may disappear down the pages & newbies (& old crusties) may not see or find them. How about a new title in Main Boards called "How to Videos " or something similar so they become instantly findable & make it easy for all.

I know there is a search facility for threads but sometimes you don't know you want to do something until you see it so wouldn't use the search & hopefully the videos will increase & give people food for thought.

To those of you producing videos, KEEP IT UP YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB  :082: :062: We all appreciate your taking the time to help us.
Be you, not the image of you that everyone else says you are.

Offline Otown

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900RS Pro
  • Town / City: Ottawa
Re: How to video's our bike specific
Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 01:04:44 PM
I think that's a great idea, and would be beneficial to everybody in the future.

Offline MattR

• Forum Help and Support
  • Z900RS Pro
  • Town / City: Bristol
Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 01:31:39 PM
Sure, we've done something similar on another board, although it's not confined to videos as "How To's" with pictures work equally well.

More than happy to create this but have you got a list of some topics that might be suitable to kick it off ? If so then maybe post the url's (links) to them and once we've got a few we're create it  :028:

:821:

Offline kes2463

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: Z900RS 2018 Black
  • Town / City: MelkshamWilts
Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 06:26:10 PM
I know that Michael_A has done an Oil Change Maintenance video that's in Maintenance & Servicing at the moment & he plans to do more  :020:

Also Notsoaverageguy has one on Shock Removal in the same area  :018:

Both are near the top, maybe they could be the starting point... & hopefully others will add to their much appreciated efforts  :047:

Apologies to anyone whose contribution recently I may of excluded
Be you, not the image of you that everyone else says you are.

Offline Michael_A

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900RS Member
  • Bike: Z900RS Cafe
  • Town / City: Odessa
Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 11:33:06 PM
I'm putting all the Z900RS vids on a separate channel on my Vimeo site. The channel is located here: https://vimeo.com/channels/1605967