Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Hepco and Becker Luggage  (Read 490 times)

Offline NorCal Chuck

• Z900RS Junior Member
  • Bike: Honda XR650L
  • Town / City: Nevada City
Hepco and Becker Luggage
on: June 01, 2020, 12:08:36 AM
I am thinking about purchasing some Hepco and Becker 30L Junior Side Cases . . . and maybe a 40L Junior Top Case for my RS.

The side cases and the racks can be removed quickly when a touring setup is not desired.

Here is a promo video from H & B that shows what can be packed in three 40L cases (and a tank bag) on a Z900RS.

Offline NorCal Chuck

• Z900RS Junior Member
Re: Hepco and Becker Luggage
Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 02:44:48 PM
Here's a photo of the H & B Junior Case trio on a RS.

Offline NorCal Chuck

• Z900RS Junior Member
Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 03:43:57 PM
For a more cost effective luggage solution than the full Hepco and Becker rack and hard luggage system, one could choose the following:

SW-MOTECH Blaze H Saddlebag System For Kawasaki Z900RS

This soft saddlebag system can be easily installed and removed from the bike.  It's clever mounting supports prevent the bags from flopping around like other saddlebag luggage.

Offline NorCal Chuck

• Z900RS Junior Member
Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 05:44:24 PM
I guess one can only view the photographs I have attached in the previous posts it you are logged in as a member. 

Offline Migs

• Z900RS Member
  • Bike: Z900RS, Bonneville
  • Town / City: Toronto
Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 08:33:42 PM
I've got a set that has been sitting in my garage for over a year. Sold the bike that they were on and just haven't reposted anywhere, although I just listed locally to avoid shipping. See this post here for pictures. Not pictured is the top box which I also have. I just don't have the rails for the RS. I'm in Toronto area so shipping might be a bit. Let me know what you think. I'm open to reasonable offers.

https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/fs-hepco-becker-side-cases.940774/#post-2003827382