Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Throttle snatch  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Rugrat5288

• Z900RS Member
  • Town / City: New Hampshire
Re: Throttle snatch
Reply #20 on: June 01, 2020, 06:22:19 PM
To the op get a reflash done. Only real cure to the snatch issue. Plus adds other  good improvements also.  Like lower running temp better timing etc.

Also I canít for the life of me understand why people always say use the search. If everyone came on here did a search and found all the info they needed why even bother having the ability to ask questions and start discussions. Personally (Especially if new to a forum) if I have a question I would rather ask it and get responses that are probably an up to date version of all those past posts than have to weed through them one by one. Kinda defeats the idea behind forums. Just my opinion though. Iím talking about any forum Iíve ever been on not just this one.
Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:24:31 PM by Rugrat5288

Offline silverjoe

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: Z900RS Black
  • Town / City: Alberta
Reply #21 on: June 01, 2020, 11:14:59 PM
*Originally Posted by Gunhog63 [+]
Blimey some one got out of bed the wrong side. Personally I donít have an issue with someone re asking questions especially if they are new to a forum. To me forums are about helping not needlessly criticising. Just saying.
Agree a 100%!!!
 Why try and drive away new members

Offline silverjoe

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: Z900RS Black
  • Town / City: Alberta
Reply #22 on: June 01, 2020, 11:16:45 PM
 :0461:
*Originally Posted by Rugrat5288 [+]
To the op get a reflash done. Only real cure to the snatch issue. Plus adds other  good improvements also.  Like lower running temp better timing etc.

Also I canít for the life of me understand why people always say use the search. If everyone came on here did a search and found all the info they needed why even bother having the ability to ask questions and start discussions. Personally (Especially if new to a forum) if I have a question I would rather ask it and get responses that are probably an up to date version of all those past posts than have to weed through them one by one. Kinda defeats the idea behind forums. Just my opinion though. Iím talking about any forum Iíve ever been on not just this one.
Why act like a sknob