Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: New member  (Read 662 times)

Offline MairT

• Z900RS Member
  • Town / City: Tias
Re: New member
Reply #10 on: November 17, 2019, 02:25:48 PM
Tallyrex the zrx was like sitting on a sofa lol im glad you are saying the z900 is more comfortable
Otown yip as i said not any choice here on the island but fortunately i had already decided on the black and was lucky to find they had one in stock hopefully  it should arrive this week then the shopping starts 😁

Offline TallyRex

• Z900RS Master
  • Bike: 900 Root Beer, V1K
  • Town / City: Tallahassee
Reply #11 on: November 18, 2019, 12:06:52 PM
The ZRX has more of a forward lean and the footpegs are lower on the RS, so  there is less knee bend.

Offline MairT

• Z900RS Member
Reply #12 on: November 24, 2019, 01:51:23 PM
Hola all
Just got the bike yestetday didnt know whether to stare at it or ride it  😁  i went out today for first ride first impressions f#*Ä  what a bike  comfy just like my old zrx  but so much lighter now just looking to get 1000kilometers so i can get first service done   😎

Online Zince

• Z900RS Junior Member
  • Town / City: Norfolk
Reply #13 on: November 25, 2019, 08:24:24 AM
Hi

Many congrats , you got that through matriculation very quickly , sounds good, the stealer in Arrecife has done a great job and glad to hear it is still going too . I rode my F800GS  from UK to Lanza via moto gp in Jerez , it took ages for matriculation, but I got there in the end . I tried to buy local, but the BMW dealer had closed in Arrecfe and it was either buy in UK or Gran Canaria , UK came out best and the ride down through Rioja region was fabulous !

I love my RS in UK and am sure you will be very pleased with yours in Lanza too !

Have fun and may get to meet you one day in El Golfo perhaps !

Online CaliZed9

• Z900RS Master
  • Bike: Z900RS-Hayabusa
  • Town / City: Coarsegold CA.
Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 08:49:08 AM
*Originally Posted by MairT [+]
Hola all
Just got the bike yestetday didnt know whether to stare at it or ride it  😁  i went out today for first ride first impressions f#*Ä  what a bike  comfy just like my old zrx  but so much lighter now just looking to get 1000kilometers so i can get first service done   😎

Youíll find that youíre stopping more frequently just so you can walk around it...staring!  Iím approaching 7,000 miles and am loving it.

Offline MairT

• Z900RS Member
Reply #15 on: November 25, 2019, 09:58:57 AM
Went into the garage just to look at it this morning 😁 zince if your coming over to the island give me a shout  😎