Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Just thought I would leave this here  (Read 959 times)

Offline halbie

• Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: 2018 Z900RS (black)
  • Town / City: Portland
Re: Just thought I would leave this here
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2019, 01:36:45 AM »
*Originally Posted by Hillie [+]
The descriptions seem to imply people do wear them underneath. Most of my pants are relatively baggy, so it might work. Worth giving a shot I think. Rather spend $100 and come out relatively unhurt, than spend that many more times recovering from some knee injury.

I bought them at Pro Caliber b/c I wanted to try them on and walk around before buying. And, while there, I found out that their Costco purchasing program for motorcycles also has benefits for accessories. I think it was 15% discount from Pro Caliber, so they were $15 cheaper than Revzilla.

Online Hillie

• Z900RS Pro
  • Town / City: Camas
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2019, 03:50:13 AM »
I've used the Costco membership discount there, but one of my friends is a sales guy there and said that it looks like they'll cancel it. I'll check it out anyway, because trying it on is always better, plus supporting a local store is a good thing. I need to think of the local places before clicking RevZilla :002:

Online Hillie

• Z900RS Pro
  • Town / City: Camas
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2019, 08:48:01 PM »
Thanks for the hints Halbie! Just left pro caliber with those Leatt dual axis knee and shin guards. They had my size and they fit well under my riding jeans. Have to get used to the things grabbing my leg all the time, but so far so good!

Offline halbie

• Z900RS Pro
  • Town / City: Portland
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2019, 06:18:08 AM »

*Originally Posted by Hillie [+]
Thanks for the hints Halbie! Just left pro caliber with those Leatt dual axis knee and shin guards. They had my size and they fit well under my riding jeans. Have to get used to the things grabbing my leg all the time, but so far so good!

Nice!  :821: