Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: What A Cluttered Photo Gallery  (Read 235 times)

Online Maxacceleration

• Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: '19 Cafe RR
  • Town / City: Central Wa
What A Cluttered Photo Gallery
« on: July 12, 2019, 12:53:27 AM »
Cool feature to have a photo gallery on this site. But what a buggered up Gallery it is.
It has so much of people projects, parts, and other bikes (not related to RS's), :261: and much not contributing to a nice representative photo gallery.

Wouldn't it be a good idea for users to have their own photo album on their user profile page?

Scenery... scenery with Z900RS bikes (and other bikes along on the ride) would be a good theme for the Z900RS photo galley! ...Wouldn't it?

Brake pads, welds, horns and such should go into a users profile album.

It would make for a better photo album...  In My Opinion!
Old is new again

Online CaliZed9

• Z900RS Master
  • Bike: Z900RS-Hayabusa
  • Town / City: Coarsegold
Re: What A Cluttered Photo Gallery
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 01:16:21 AM »
Wouldn’t contacting the Admin settle this?  The forum members alone certainly can’t effect any change.  I noticed too late that every photo posted automatically ends up in the gallery.  Trying to retrieve or view a posted photo in the gallery is almost impossible if it was posted months ago for example, it’s buried.  Having already posted quite a few in several forums and finding them (or not) in the gallery, and also not being able to post any photo that had been posted before unless I extract the url or whatever, from the gallery photo, I (really) learned that I should’ve started my own album.  This (is) an option in the gallery section and I’d guess that viewing them (our own) would be much easier.  It would also be nice to search the album section to view other’s photos by their forum name w/o having to search page after page in the gallery. 

Online Maxacceleration

• Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: '19 Cafe RR
  • Town / City: Central Wa
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 10:30:52 PM »
*Originally Posted by CaliZed9 [+]
Wouldn’t contacting the Admin settle this? 

And to think I thought this section might get read by an admin. Only a suggestion. I'll keep my pics out of the mucked up photo gallery, as there is a Scenic Picture thread anywho.
Toodaloo.
Old is new again

Offline Y2K18

• Z900RS Master
  • Bike: Kawi Z900RS
  • Town / City: Raleigh, NC
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 01:24:13 AM »
The photo gallery is terrible. It's a pain to use, photos get buried and/or disappear. All mine are just gone.