Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Additional light  (Read 998 times)

Offline Roger

• Z900RS Member
  • Bike: z900rs-es
  • Town / City: Mt. Hope
Re: Additional light
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 02:05:33 PM »
Hey Halbie,

Although unrelated to lighting, thanks for the comment on the spiegler braided brake line. I have them on my other bikes, and they do make a marked improvementt. Will put in the speigler braided lines on mine this winter when I change out the brake fluid which I always do on all bikes every two years. Love the different colours with the lines and ends you can get with them. What colors did you go with?

Roger

Online halbie

• Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: 2018 Z900RS (black)
  • Town / City: Portland
Re: Additional light
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 03:35:29 PM »
*Originally Posted by Roger [+]
Hey Halbie,

Although unrelated to lighting, thanks for the comment on the spiegler braided brake line. I have them on my other bikes, and they do make a marked improvementt. Will put in the speigler braided lines on mine this winter when I change out the brake fluid which I always do on all bikes every two years. Love the different colours with the lines and ends you can get with them. What colors did you go with?

Roger

Black/black, given how Iíve modded the bike.  Not for everyone, I know, but itís been my vision from day one.  Waiting for Chic Road Come fairing (with matching stripes)  to arrive in a week or two. After that, the only two additional aesthetic mods I know of will be the Kellermanns and stripes on the rear seat cover.
https://www.z900rs.co.uk/index.php/topic,1597.msg15779.html#msg15779