Z900RS

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Booster plug install  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Contrasens

• Z900RS Pro
  • Bike: Kawa Z900rs
  • Town / City: Leonberg
Re: Booster plug install
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 12:12:15 PM »
It's still on the bike, but disconnected. I wanted to see if I feel anything without it. and the answer is: .....yeah....maybe :D

This is a confirmation that my bike does not suffer from the "throttle problem". Or that I learned to deal with it. Anyway, in the next days I will probably remove it, place it in its original box, and sell it. Hopefully will help someone else, someone who really has this throttle issue.

Online Oop North John

• Z900RS Pro
  • Town / City: NE Scotland
Re: Booster plug install
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 09:38:39 AM »
*Originally Posted by Contrasens [+]
It's still on the bike, but disconnected. I wanted to see if I feel anything without it. and the answer is: .....yeah....maybe :D

This is a confirmation that my bike does not suffer from the "throttle problem". Or that I learned to deal with it. Anyway, in the next days I will probably remove it, place it in its original box, and sell it. Hopefully will help someone else, someone who really has this throttle issue.

If you do think about selling it, i will be interested. No massive problems on my bike, but then I've had a few Euro 4 bikes which all could exhibit the light switch throttle unless you're careful, and do wonder if the Booster Plug will make it that be better for me.